Zipper Z5 City Deluxe Electric eBike Cycle Bike 24" - Midnight Blue
About This Product
Brand new version with LCD control panel for greater setup control and information!
The Z5 e-bike is an upgraded version of the classic Z3 city model with an updated modern frame with the battery stored inside the frame for better security and waterproofing. The frame material has also been upgraded from the standard steel to aluminium also making it more water resistant.
Like the standard version, this deluxe version was designed for both the everyday city commuter and leisure cyclist with easy step through design and an emphasis on comfort. The sitting position takes all the pressure off your arms and shoulders while the large padded saddle is spring loaded to soak up any bumps in the road.
The brushless motor has plenty of power and will push the bike to the UK maximum legal speed of 25KM/H making it totally road legal. Just select how much help you want from the electric system using the easy selector, start pedaling and the motor will assist. Please note with this new version the maximum speed the bike will go without moving the pedals forward is 6km/h.
Other features include kickstand, rear wheel lock, battery life indicator, bright front LED headlight, horn and rust resistant chain.
As with all bicycles, a Zipper e-bike must be used and maintained properly in order to function correctly. Please read the instruction manual carefully before attempting to assemble and use the bike, as it contains vital safety information to ensure the continued performance. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our customer service department.
- SKU ZIPPER-Z5B
- Manufacturer Zipper Bikes
- Engine / Motor Size 250W
- Deck Material Aluminium
- Fuel Type Electric
- Fuel Consumption No
- Fuel Tank Capacity No
- Max. Range 40-50km depending on weight and motor use.
- Battery 36V 9AH Lithium
- Charge Time 5-7hrs
- Max. Speed 25KM/H
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm) No
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm) No
- Front Brakes V-Brake Pads
- Rear Brakes Electric Drum Brake
- Front Suspension No
- Rear Suspension No
- Front Tyres 24 Inch
- Rear Tyres 24 Inch
- Starting System No
- Ignition Key Operated
- Transmission No
- Wheel Base 1660mm (Swallow handlebar 180mm wide, 1110mm high)
- Seat Height Adjustable
- Ground Clearance No
- Net Weight 21kg
- Engine Type No
- Engine Bore x Stroke No
- Compression Ration No
- Drive Train No
- Recommended Age 14+ Years if used without supervision & 100kg max load
- Licence Requirements Zipper e-bikes meet the 'Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycles' (EAPCs) requirements and are therefore classed as normal pedal bikes. This means you can ride it on roads, cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed without a license or tax.
- Packing Info Around 30 minutes minor assembly required. Download instructions from Zipper Cycles for more information.
- Extra Info. Electric bike may arrive with slight blemishes or minor scratches from transit. We cannot replace bikes for this reason. Please be aware of this before purchase.
Be the first to review this product.Write a review