Product informationBased on the Wisper 705 Torque model, the SE is well styled and features a very adaptable unisex design that provides a great all around riding experience and represents excellent value for money. The Step-through is Wispers go-to bike for most riders and the perfect choice for shopping, commuting or long country rides. Now available with three battery options and front suspension upgrade. Simply choose from the options below.
The Wisper 705se Stealth Electric Bike uses many of the same components as the amazing Wisper Torque bikes. The same very high-end, hand made frames, wheels, battery rack and battery choice.
The SE bikes have designed to be simple, light weight and affordable.
The SE range utilizes a twelve magnet cadence sensor. Twelve magnets mean the bike motor turns on after ¼ of a revolution of the pedals. It has a twist grip throttle to help on hill starts.
Throttle control to 4mph is standard and legal in the UK. The throttle on the Wisper SE bikes works up to the maximum of 15.5mph as long as the pedals are being turned forward.
Front and rear Tektro disc brakes,180mm rotor on the front and 160mm on the rear bring the Wisper SE bikes to rest smoothly and quickly. (Rear V brakes on the 806se)
Choose between the Lightweight alloy Wisper blade forks or Suntour NEX with pre-tension forks.
- Motor: Wisper High efficiency, 250W hi torque brushless motor
- Frame: 18in Hand welded, 6061 Alloy T4 and T6 tempered
- Forks: Lightweight alloy Wisper blade forks or Suntour NEX and pre-tension (Select option above).
- Gears: 7 speed derailleur with 7 speed selector
- Brakes: Tektro 180mm disc brakes front and 160mm rear
- Wheels: Alloy double walled 26 x 1.5
- 375Wh (10Ah) battery up to 50 miles*
- 575Wh (16Ah) battery up to 75 miles*
- 700Wh (19Ah) battery up to 90 miles*
*This will vary depending on weight of user, terrain and mode of pedal assistance used.
- Twelve magnet cadence sensor
- SHIMANO 7 speed derailleur with 7 speed selector
- Wisper High efficiency, 250W hi torque brushless motor
- Choice of three battery sizes: 375wh, 575wh & 700wh
- Adjustable stem Strong, rattle free rear rack
- Lighting: Front: 15W LED / Rear: 36V light, power from bike battery
- Tyres: Kenda 1088 26 1.95 Kevlar high puncture resistance with wall reflector
- Saddle: Wisper comfort
- Wisper Back lit LCD display
- Tektro 180mm disc brakes front and 160mm rear, Tektro Comfort levers
- Tektro comfort brake levers
- 18" Hand welded, 6061 Alloy T4 and T6 tempered
- Lightweight alloy Wisper blade forks or Suntour NEX and pre-tension (Select option above).
- Weight: 375Wh: 23kg / 575Wh: 24kg / 700Wh: 24.5kg
- Black anodised alloy Kick Stand
- Wispers unique rear battery rack, certified to 25kg
|Gender||Men & Unisex|