Product informationThe incredible new Max-Thrust Riot is the perfect all-rounder. With reduced control throws it's smooth, stable and remarkably easy to fly for the novice or beginner. Increase those throws and the Riot more than lives up to its name thrilling the most ambitious aerobatic pilot.
Read the review in RCM&E (June 2012)
Featuring durable "EPOFLEXY" construction throughout, the superbly moulded airframe is not only very light and stiff, it's extremely tough too. It's ideal for operating from "less than perfect" flying strips, resisting hangar rash and those inevitable bumps. And to keep you flying there will be full spares support available.
- Bright Wing Tip LEDs
- Decals Pre-Applied
- Durable EPOFLEXY Construction
- Powerful Brushless Motor
- 40A Brushless ESC
- Aircraft Grade Aluminium Undercarriage
- Quick Assembly - No Glue Required
- Wingspan 1400mm (55.1")
- Length 1130mm (44.5")
- Flying Weight 1350g (47.6oz)
- Servo 9g x 2, 17g x 2
- 6 channel Transmitter and receiver (RTF version only)
- 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo battery (RTF version only)
- Battery charger (RTF version only)
What else do you need?
- AA batteries for the transmitter.