Product informationThis is a great looking and even better performing HSP nitro radio controlled buggy.
The buggy is extra tough and a good all rounder performing well both on road and off.
The Backwash is feature packed making it one of the top spec buggies on the market and the .18 engine along with the automatic 2 speed gearbox makes it extremely quick.
Please note there are two other cheaper versions of the HSP nitro buggy but this is the top of the range one that has the two speed gearbox and also the pivot ball suspension.
These also have our upgrades on them such as the chrome finished wheels, Infinity engine and stick type transmitter. The Backwash comes fully built with everything included apart from fuel, glow start (both optional below) and 12 normal AA batteries.
Our versions of this nitro radio controlled buggy have been upgraded with high quality Team Infinity engines. Team Infinity engines are made in Japan and feature a simplified carb that makes them the easiest to start and one of the most reliable engines on the market. Usually these models come with engines made in Taiwan or China that you will see being offered by other model shops selling these but from our experience we have found the extra few pounds for a Japanese engine is well worth it for the difference in quality and performance.
We have specified this upgraded Backwash so that it is kitted out 2.4GHz wheel type controllers.
- Length: 400mm
- Height: 160mm
- Width: 250mm
- Wheelbase: 275mm
- Gear Ratio 2 Speed: 5.84:1(H) 8.58:1(L)
- Ground Clearance: 26mm
- Front Tyres: 32mm width 86mm diameter
- Rear Tyres: 40mm width 86mm diameter
- Radio: Wheel type
- Engine: Infinity .18
- Required to use:
- Fuel, glow start (both optional below) and 12 normal aa batteries.
- Pivot Ball suspension
- Assembled Oil-filled aluminium shocks
- 2.5mm thick anodised aluminium chassis
- Composite Tuned Pipe
- Pre-painted body with decals applied
- Super-efficient 4WD shaft-drive
- 75 cc fuel tank with splash guard
- 2 speed automatic gearbox
- Hollow light weight flywheel
- Slipper clutch system to protect spur gear
- High impact & high traction electroplated wheels
- Fiber disc brake for extra stopping power
- Front and rear hardened metal drive gears
- Sealed radio box protects the electronics
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- High performance Infinity 18 Engine
- Wheel type controller