For easier transportation, the Sonic has a split wing design and a carbon fibre wing joiner.
Everything that you need is in the box, apart from 8 AA batteries.
The Sonic 185 comes with a 2.4G radio which means the range is longer and more stable plus you do not have to worry about interference from other fliers. The plane is made from strong but lightweight foam that is more resistant to crashes and gives easier stable flight even in windy conditions.
- Wing Span: 1850mm
- Length: 1090mm
- Weight RTF: 980g
- Electric Motor: Brushless 200W
- Battery: 7.4V 1800mAh 15C Li-Po
- ESC: 35A
- Radio: 4CH, 4 Servos (9g)
- Sonic 185 4CH Remote Control Plane
- Brushless 200W Motor
- 4-CH FM Transmitter Receiver
- Motor, ESC, and 4 Servos pre-installed
- Mains Power Supply for charger
- Automatic Li-Po Balance Charger
- High power Li-Po battery 7.4V?1800mAh