The warbird series has been expanded to include a scale replica of the ultimate British fighter, the Spitfire, and it looks fantastic. This is a high quality radio controlled plane from industry leaders Dynam RC that comes complete with everything included. It features a large 1200mm wingspan and working electric retracts that make it stand out from the crowd.
After months of flight testing and design work, Dyman has produced an aircraft that is very stable and capable of maintaining flight even at very slow speeds that allows novices to master flight mechanics with ease.
The Warbird series has been expanded to include a large scale replica of the ultimate British fighter, the Spitfire, that looks stunning just like the real plane. After months of flight testing and design work, Dynam have produced an aircraft that is very stable and capable of maintaining flight even at very slow speeds that allows novices to master flight mechanics with ease.
The new Spitfire 1200mm RC Warbird by Dynam comes with everything included and the 11.1V 2200mah Li-Po battery provides an impressive 18 minutes flight time between each charge. The high powered 850KV Brushless motor and 3 blade propeller provide more than enough motive power to give stunning stability in all weather conditions!
The all new working electronic worm drive retracts provide added scale realism and functionality that makes this RC plane stand out from the rest. Retracting the wheels after take off looks fantastic and will wow any onlookers. Plug and play functionality and real durability add a new dimension to this feature rich model. The model is made of highly durable EPO-foam for added durability.Please note the pilot is not included.
Ground handling of the Spitfire 1200mm RC plane is great due to the steering tail wheel and the large main wheels will cope with both grass and asphalt runways. Take offs are a snap with plenty of rudder authority being available, landings are easy too, as this aircraft can be slowed down without showing any spiteful tendencies. The Spitfire RC Warbird is easy to assemble, only taking around 45 mins. The aircraft includes electronic retracts and 2.4ghz 5 channel radio.
We have selected a stunning colour schemes that show this aircraft off to the maximum.
|Motor / Engine
- Wingspan: 47 inches (1200mm)
- Overall Length: 40 inches (1010mm)
- Flying Weight: 42.32 oz (1200 g) w/Battery
- Motor Size: 850kv outrunner brushless motors (installed)
- Radio: 2.4ghz 5 channel included
- Servos: 6 x 9g Servos installed
- Speed Control : Dynam Pro 30A Brushless with Switch-Mode BEC (installed)
- Battery: 3C 11.1V 2200 25C
- Flight Times: Average (10-18 mins)
- Assembly Time: 45min
- New version with many upgrades. See main description for more information.
- Powerful 850kv brushless motors (installed)
- Everything included
- 2.4ghz 5 channel radio equipment
- Electric retractable landing gear
- Large 1200mm wingspan
- Realistic design
- High quality model from industry leader Dynam RC
|Required To Use