Product informationThis is a great looking and even better performing ACME Condor Pro Special Edition Nitro Buggy nitro radio controlled buggy.
The buggy is extra tough and a good all rounder performing well both on road and off.
The Condor Pro Special Edition Nitro Buggy is feature packed making it one of the top spec buggies on the market and the .18 engine along with the automatic 2 speed gearbox makes it extremely quick.
This is the ultimate nitro radio controlled car with many hop ups included as standard. If you want a race ready model with all the main upgrades pre-installed then this is the perfect choice.
- Aluminium upper wishbones
- Aluminium lower wishbones
- Aluminium servo saver
- Aluminium knuckle arms
- Polish aluminium pipe
- Hardened steel engine clutch gear
- Hardened spur gear
- Front and rear anti-roll bars.
You can't get a 1/10th buggy with a longer features list or that looks this good. ACME have taken a standard Condor and then crammed it with all the best optional parts which if purchased separately would cost a lot more. Also included is a rechargeable battery pack and charger for the car electronics which gives more power and speed to the servos than using normal AA batteries.
These also have our upgrades on them such as the chrome finished wheels, Infinity engine and a whole host of aluminium upgrades. The Condor comes fully built with everything included apart from fuel, glow start (both optional below) and 12 normal AA batteries.
Our versions of this nitro radio controlled buggy have been upgraded with high quality Team Infinity engines. Team Infinity engines are made in Japan and feature a simplified carb that makes them the easiest to start and one of the most reliable engines on the market. Usually these models come with engines made in Taiwan or China that you will see being offered by other model shops selling these but from our experience we have found the extra few pounds for a Japanese engine is well worth it for the difference in quality and performance.
- Width: 267MM
- Height: 155MM
- Track: 240MM
- Length: 430MM
- Wheelbase: 280MM
- Gear ratio: 5.69:1 (High), 7.83:1 (Low)
- Engine: Team Infinity 18
- Wheel dia.: 88*34MM(FRONT); 88*41MM(REAR)
- Ground clearance: 27MM
- Fully Upgraded Special Edition!
- 1/10 Scale nitro powered car
- 4WD Shaft drive system
- Fully ball raced system
- Infinity 18 size pull start engine
- Aluminium oil-filled shocks
- Two speed automatic gear box
- Front and rear bevel differentials
- 75CC Fuel tank
- Metal disc brake system
- Pre-painted and cut body shell
- Sealed box for protecting receiver system
- Anti-roll bars pre-fitted
- High quality 27MHZ CE approved Radio system with changeable crystals.