The Flux Onslaught V2 provides sensational levels of performance and it’s definitely not for the faint hearted! That mega-powerful brushless motor with hi-performance ESC provide all the torque and low speed muscle you need to conquer even the most demanding trails! Then when the terrain levels, use the massive power to propel this awesome looking truck to speeds you wouldn’t have imagined possible! Featuring a top-of-line specification, the Flux Onslaught V2 includes twin differentials, oil-filled adjustable shocks and fully adjustable suspension, enabling you to tune the handling characteristics to perfectly suit your driving style. Then to keep you in complete control we include an interference-free 2.4GHz steer-wheel radio system!
Supplied with a 7.4v 3200mAh Li-Po battery pack, just add a suitable charger to complete and you’re ready for action! High performance 1/10th off-road trucking has never been so easy, so much fun, or so affordable!
A strong chassis is important for any off-road machine, and it's no different with the Flux Onslaught V2. With its high performance design, the Flux Onslaught V2 takes all the latest refinements from the fastest racing truggies and combines them in a tough, ready to run package.
- 6061 Aluminium chassis plate
- First pressing DuPont plastic wishbones
- 6061 Aluminium shock towers
- Low centre of gravity for better handling
- Fully adjustable steering and suspension geometry
- Powerful 3421Kv Brushless Motor and Water Resistant ESC
- Twin sealed differentials
The Flux Onslaught V2 features a powerful brushless motor system with CNC casing and built in cooling fins.
The Flux Onslaught V2 features twin sealed differential units, with steel, beveled drive gears to ensure maximum strength and efficient drive transfer to the place you need it most, the wheel in each corner.
- Heavy duty dogbones handle the power delivery to each wheel
- Independant fully adjustable suspension
- Sealed ball race bearings ensure smooth running
- Mini-block off-road tyres with inserts provide maximum grip on track