The Raptor is a high spec electric radio controlled truggy that is amazing value for money. It comes fully built with everything included but at a low price. This is a proper radio controlled race ready model with front and rear gear differentials, electronic speed controller and powerful 540 motor.
The Raptor truggy is a high performance, high speed speed machine. With its unique truggy tyres and low centre of gravity design the models performs both on and off the tarmac. The 4WD system with front and rear differentials evenly distributes the massive power to the wheels making the Raptor a race winner.
The 4WD system not only improves handling but reduces wheel spin giving quicker acceleration. Each wheel has its own independent wishbone suspension with an oil filled shock which also improves the performance of the model. Along with the 4WD it also means the Raptor has good off road abilities. The electronic speed controller allows you to put the power down gradually as needed with the brake allowing you to enter corners quicker and then power out of the other side. Pushing the brake a second time activates reverse allowing you to back up if you get stuck. The front a rear gear differentials improve cornering massively and like on a real car are essential at high speeds.
- Width: 330MM
- Height: 140MM
- Length: 410MM
- Wheelbase: 270MM
- Gear ratio: 8.95:1
- Wheel dia.: 110*55MM
- Ground clearance: 36MM
- Radio: AM 27mhz Pistol Type
- Battery: 7.2V Ni-Mh Tamiya type
- Motor: 540 Brushed
- ESC: Proportional forward, brake, proportional reverse.
- Scale: 1:10
- 1/10 Scale car
- 4WD Shaft drive system
- High power 540 brushed motor
- Oil-filled shocks
- 7.2V Tamiya type battery pack with charger
- Front and rear bevel differentials
- Electronic speed controller
- Pre-painted exclusive body shell
- AM 27MHZ CE approved Radio system with changeable crystals for using more than one model at a time without interference
Required to use
- 8x AA Batteries
|AVAILABILITY||PRE-ORDER - DELIVERED AFTER 20TH FEB 2019.|