It comes equipped with Shimano gears and a powerful motor for tackling hills, as well as a convenient rack for carrying items.
The PowaCycle Milan 2 Step Through Electric Bike is a traditionally styled unisex bike with step through frame for ease of access. Traditional bicycle styling was the brief given to Powacycle's designers for the Milan2, and we feel they didnt let them down. The Milan2 has all the features you would expect from a traditional bicycle; mudguards, luggage rack, stand, chain guard all coupled with an elegant riding position and step through frame.
The Milan2 isnt lacking in performance either, its 180W brushless motor offers a speed of up to15mph. Independent tests have shown that the Lithium Ion battery will take you up to 30 miles on a single full charge.
With 26 wheels, step through frame, adjustable saddle height of 82-100cm and adjustable handlebars the Milan2 is suitable for most adult riders.
- Motor: 180w brushless rear hub motor
- Frame: Low Step-Through Steel Frame
- Forks: Rigid
- Gears: 6
- Brakes: V brakes on front and rear
- Wheels: 26 inch wheels for smooth ride
- Battery: 36V 8Ah - 15-20 miles*
* This will vary depending on weight of user, terrain and mode of pedal assistance used.
- Assisted power - Up to 15mph
- Cycling only - Without Motor Assist - any speed you like
- 200W intelligent brushless motor
- Shimano 6 gear mechanism
- V brakes on front and rear
- 26 inch wheels for smooth ride
- Lithium Ion 36V 8Ah=288 Watt hours
- 15 - 20 miles with pedalling on a flat surface
- Full battery recharge in 6 to 8 hours > 500 recharge cycles
- Adult sized step-through frame
- Suitable for ages - 14 to 99
- Handlebar height - 107 to 108cm
- Saddle height - 82cm to 100cm
- Length of cycle - 186cm
- Weight including battery 25kg
- Maximum rider weight 110kg
- Rear rack
- Kick stand
- Specifications may vary
|Brake Type||V Type|
|Drive Type||Rear Hub|