OK Baby orion child seat
About This Product
The Orion seat is designed to be fitted to the head tube of the bicycle, allowing your child to experience the enjoyment of cycling
The seat benefits from ventilation and drainage holes. Adjusts horizontally in three positions.A shackle that also acts as a support handle for the child.The shackle can be removed when the childs weight reaches 10kg.
- water repellent.
- Footrests:height adjustment in three positions.
- Safety belts:three-point,adjustable in height.
- Reinforced nylon fastening block.
- bike seat weight 2.2kg.
- Fits 32mm-52mm head tube
- The supporting system actively dampens vibrations caused by the road
- Fastening shackle can be used from the babys very first months (7-10kg approx)
- Integrated ventilation holes
- The fastening shackle can be removed when the child gets older
- Height adjustable foot rests (3 positions)
- 3 point safety harness
- Thermoformed water repellent and weatherproof padding
- The seat padding can be had washed in luke warm water
- The seat is made using non toxic materials
- Made in Italy
- The seat is provided ready assembled
- OK Baby test samples from every production batch to ensure quality.
- EN14344 & TUV certification
- MAXIMUM CHILD WEIGHT 15kg
Be the first to review this product.Write a review