This monster is FS Racing's newest 1:5 scale gas powered model. It's powered by a big 30cc engine that runs on normal unleaded 93# or 97# petrol mixed with 2 stroke oil. No more having to buy nitro fuel from model shops, the RC car will run on normal petrol and 2 stroke available from any petrol station! It features big chunky parts, working LED lights on the front and roof, and a real spare tire mounted to the back. It comes fully built with everything you need including 2.4GHz radio set.
This is a huge ready to run petrol buggy that is ready to race and ready for fun. This model has been totally redesigned from its prior versions and is now more powerful than ever with the bigger 30cc engine and large aluminum air filter! This beast of a buggy delivers hard acceleration and fast top speeds providing you with an exhilarating driving experience. To handle the extra power the steering servo has been upgraded to a higher torque 30kg/cm model that is both water and dust proof. This is a precision manufactured high quality model with a massive feature list including hatchback frame design, metal gearing and large extra tough tires. See the full feature list below. As standard the model is two wheel drive but if you prefer 4WD that can be upgraded easily with the purchase of the conversion set for further grip and handling. Just in case you get caught in the latter parts of the day turning into dusk, your buggy has six LED lights that will light up your way! You will not find a 1/5 scale model with this performance and adaptability anywhere else anywhere near this price.
The servos and radio receiver are powered by an included rechargeable battery pack so you do not need to keep replacing normal AA batteries like you do on other models.
SOLID ALUMINIUM CHASSIS
Aluminium chassis with countersunk screws.
CENTRAL CHASSIS LAYOUT
Engine and fuel tank are placed down the centre of the chassis to give good balance.
BIG 1:5 SCALE
The car measures 860mm x 300mm x 430mm (length, height, width).
30cc PETROL ENGINE
The engine runs on normal unleaded petrol mixed with normal 2-stroke oil, both available from petrol stations.
WORKING LED LIGHTS
4 x LED overhead off-road lights and 2 x LED headlights, controlled from the transmitter.
IMPACT RESISTANT SPLIT RIM WHEELS
Wrapped with high traction all terrain tyres.
LARGE AIR FILTER, COVERED METAL GEARS AND ALUMINIUM UPPER CHASSIS
High quality, feature packed model.
ALL NEW 2.4GHz RADIO TRANSMITTER
All new 2.4GHz radio technology is used. This is more reliable than the old FM equipment and allows multiple RC cars to be used in the same area without interference.
ADJUSTABLE ALUMINIUM OIL-FILLED SHOCKS
Independent aluminium shocks on each wheel with adjustable angle and tension.
|Motor / Engine
- Scale: 1:5
- Run Time: 20-30 min
- Radio: 2.4GHz
- Dimensions: 860x430x300mm
- Wheelbase (F/R): 520mm
- Tire Diameter: 170*W78mm
- Remote Distance: 200m+
- Steering servo: 30kg metal gear servo
- Power: 30cc petrol engine
- Fuel Capacity: 700cc
- Tire Track: 520mm
- Throttle servo: 10kg gear servo
- Control Channels: 3 Channels
- Gear ratio: 7.68:1
- Wheel drive: 2WD with optional 4WD conversion kit (sold separately)
- Runs on standard unleaded 93# or 97# petrol mixed with 2 stroke oil. No more having to buy nitro fuel from model shops, the model will run on normal petrol and 2 stroke available from any petrol station!
- Great scale appearance with hatchback frame design complete with rear mounted spare tire
- Rechargeable receiver Ni-MH battery with charger included
- 3 channel super lightweight 2.4GHz radio transmitter with automatic code hopping technology for using multiple models in the same area without interference
- Brand new metal geared differential makes the car more stable and durable
- Robust newly designed tires will conquer all the surfaces you meet
- Uses metal gears to enhance the transfer of power to the tires
- 30cc petrol engine with endless power
- 4 x LED overhead off-road lights
- 2 x LED headlights
- Separated shock springs provide you with a more stable driving experience and jumping protection
- 2 wheel drive can easily be upgraded into 4 wheel drive with the purchase of the conversion set
- Metal gear set
- Clear drive-train cover
- New middle differential design with more stable performance
- New improved lower suspension arm design
- Waterproof receiver
- Waterproof / dust-proof servos
- Large aluminum air filter for maximum engine air flow
|Required To Use
- Unleaded 93# or 97# petrol
- 2 Stroke cycle oil
- 8 x AA batteries for the transmitter