Product informationHSP Hunter Truggy - Electric Radio Control RC Car 2.4GHz.
The ideal combination of professional grade model and 1/16 scale is called the Hunter! The Hunter truggy has all the characteristics of a professional model - adjustable suspension, oil shocks, aluminium suspension towers and high precision receiver and servo. The Hunter is powered by powerful brushed engine RC380, all you need to do is charge the 7.2v battery and away you go!
The combination of off road qualities with superb stability on the road makes the Hunter ideal multi-purpose RC car. The small scale of the model allows it to be run inside, too.
Our 1/16 electric rc cars are half the size of their 1/10 Electric Pro Car counterparts, but twice the fun! The Hunter comes as a ready to run (RTR) hobby model! These Rc cars are so much fun flying around your garden or you can take them down to your local club to show them how it's done!
- Length : 280mm
- Width : 191mm
- Height : 110mm
- Wheelbase : 174mm
- Ground Clearance: 18mm
- Gear Ratio: 8.9:1
- Wheel Width: 25mm (Front), 29mm (Rear)
- Wheel Diameter: 69mm
- Motor Brand: RC 380
- Battery Power: 7.2V 1100mAH
- Gross Weight: 0.85Kg
- Aluminium Shock Tower Allows For Off Road Shock Resistance
- High Precision Receiver And Servo
- Stylish 1/16 Scale Off Road Truggy Wing
- 7.2V 1100MAH Battery Pack Will Quickly Power This Buggy
- Compact Front Bumper Protection Against Accident Impacts
- Aggressive Off Road Tyres
Required to use
- 8x AA Batteries