The lightweight alloy 19in Mountain Bike frame (19kg inc battery) is equipped with a 36V 9ah bottle style lithium battery for up to 35 miles of pedal assisted riding, front and seatpost suspension, disc brakes front and rear, side stand and Shimano gears.
It comes complete with an LCD Display and 5 Pedal Assist modes capable of up to 25km per hour, (15.5mph), this is for the pedal assist mode so when rotating your pedals depending on what mode you set it at will deliver power up to that speed to a maximum of 25km per hour, (15.5mph). It demonstrates efficient torque on the hills, a comfortable ride and offers great reliability, making the Greenedge CS2 the perfect ebike for commuting and leisure cycling.
The Greenedge CS2 also has an independent 'walk assist' throttle control whereby there is no need to pedal that is limited to 6km (4 mph) in line with EU law for 'on road use'. For countries (eg: Jersey) where the limitation of the throttle is not needed please contact us for details.
- Motor: 250w brushless rear hub motor
- Frame: 19in Lightweight Alloy
- Forks: Zoom front suspension fork
- Gears: 6
- Brakes: Disc Brakes front and rear
- Wheels: 26in Wheels and Kenda Tyres
- Battery: 36V 9Ah - up to 35 Miles
- Frame: Alloy 19" Mountain Bike Frame
- Suspension: Zoom Front Suspension
- Brakes: Disc Brakes front and rear,
- Gears: 6 Speed Shimano
- Wheels: 26" Alloy rims, with Kenda tyres
- Battery: 36V 9AH Bottle Shaped Lithium Battery
- Modes: 5 pedal assistance levels, LCD Display capable of up to 25KMH, Thumb throttle for Power only (6KMH on throttle only in line with recent law change)
- Motor: 250w Motor - Rear Hub
- Range: 25 -35 miles.
- Weight: 19kg
- Charge Time: 4-6 hours
- Max speed: 15mph (electric motor assist)