Have you ever seen a better looking electric cycle? This electric cycle is not all about looks though. Stealth has been engineered to deliver top performance, power and comfort. With its silent hand-made motor and precise craftsmanship, you can be proud to own such a high end cycle at incredible value.
The Cyclotricity Stealth 250w Electric Bike has been engineered to deliver power and comfort; the craftsmanship is precise and the result is beautiful.
The Cyclotricity Stealth is a durable mountain-style e-bike that offers a clean and powerful ride. It boasts a silent hand-made motor and an advanced freewheel design, which gives no resistance to your pedalling, whether the motor is engaged or not. It is a comfortable ride, available in the black and white colours you can see (note, the colours may be inverted so please specify at the point of sale if you have a preference). This bike is incredibly lightweight, weighing only 19 kg for the 9Ah and 20kg for the 14.4Ah.
The Cyclotricity Stealth is an incredible high-end bike at a very affordable price.
- Motor: 250w brushless front hub motor
- Frame: 17in and 20in Alloy 6061 frame
- Forks: Zoom front suspension fork
- Gears: 7
- Brakes: Disc Brakes front and rear
- Wheels: 26 Alloy double walled
- Battery: 36V/9Ah up to 16-29 Miles* / 14.4Ah - 35-45 Miles*
* This will vary depending on weight of user, terrain and mode of pedal assistance used.
- 250W brushless front hub motor (reaches maximum speed allowed by UK/EU regulation, i.e. 15.5mph)
- LCD dashboard showing power output, Speed, Time, Distance etc.
- 5 pedal assist levels
- Fitted with mechanical alloy disc brakes. Electric brake levers cut the power when applied.
- 36V/9Ah Lithium-ion bottle shaped battery (16-29 miles range between charges depending on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.)
- 36V/14Ah Lithium-ion bottle shaped battery (35-45 miles range between charges depending on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.)
- Charger: UK plug charger with LED indicating level of charge (battery should be fully charged within 5 hours)
- 17 Alloy 6061 frame / 20 Alloy 6061 frame
- Suspension: ZOOM alloy
- Gears: 7 speed Shimano derailleur
- Rims: 26 Alloy double walled
- Saddle: PVC leather
- Total weight of e-Bike including battery: 19kg - 9Ah / 20kg - 14Ah
- Warranty: 1 year (2 year warranty available as an optional extra)