Cyclotricity Sahara Step Through Electric Bike ebike cycle
About This Product
Cyclotricity Sahara Step Through Electric Bike
As rare as it may be, the combination of style, value and comfort has taken the Cyclotricity Sahara Step Through Electric Bike to the pinnacle of popularity in electric biking. It offers a Dutch style sit up and see the world cycling position allowing you to sit upright comfortably and enjoy the view.
The styling of this step-though version was designed to align itself with the ever so attractive CycloTricity range. Sahara has been an incredible addition to our core principles of value for money, style and durability. This incredible electric bike comes fully equipped with a Speedometer dashboard, pannier rack, mudguards and front and rear LED lights as part of the package.
Like the rest of Cyclotricity's e-bikes, the Sahara as been engineered with top in-house expertise and fully hand-built in Britain.
If you are looking for a comfortable step-through electric bike that will last, the Sahara is a serious contender compared to anything else currently on the market.
- Motor: 250W brushless front hub motor
- Frame: 16in and 20in Alloy 6061 frame
- Forks: Top Gun front suspension fork
- Gears: 6
- Brakes: Tektro V-type. Electric breaks levers cut the power when applied
- Wheels: 700c Alloy double walled
- Battery: 36V/7Ah Lithium-ion pannier rack battery. 16-29 miles* / 17Ah Lithium-ion pannier rack battery. 25-40 miles*
* This will vary depending on weight of user, terrain and mode of pedal assistance used.
- 36V/7Ah Lithium-ion pannier rack battery (20-25) miles range between charges depending terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tires etc.)
- 36V/17Ah Lithium-ion pannier rack battery (approx 55-65 miles range between charges depending terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tires etc.)
- 250W brushless front hub motor (reaches maximum speed allowed by UK/EU regulation, i.e. 15.5mph)
- LED dashboard controlling power output, showing battery capacity and speed readings.
- 3 pedal assist power modes
- Brakes: Tektro V-type. Electric breaks levers cut the power when applied.
- Charger: UK plug charger with LED indicating level of charge (battery should be fully charged within 5 hours)
- Frame size: 16 and 20 Alloy 6061 frame
- Fork: TopGun suspension
- Gears: 6 speed Shimano derailleur
- Rims: 700c Alloy double walled
- Saddle: PVC leather
- Bell: Included
- Mudguards: Included
- Front and rear LED lights: Included
- Rear pannier rack: Included
- Total weight of e-Bike including battery: 21kg
|Brake Type||V Type|
|Drive Type||Front Hub|
Be the first to review this product.Write a review