Product informationUK-based company, Byocyles, present The Byocycles City Speed 20" Folding Electric Bike. The practical e-bike with flair. Simple to fold and transport and at an amazing price for a bike of this power and build quality. This compact but fully featured ebike is great for cycling around town or rural areas. It has a small profile when folded so you can pack it into a car or on a train.
The City Speed is based around an 17 inch folding alloy frame with the fully detachable lithium battery fitted behind the seat post. The 3 point folding frame is light enough to be carried when the need arises. The 10Ah battery has a range of approximately 25 miles whilst the 13Ah battery will take you to approximately 40-45 miles. With a charging time of 4-5 hours from flat you can easily charge at work during the day.
Controls are dealt with via a LED display panel with three levels of assistance along with a battery strength gauge and a light on/off function. This, in tandem with the 6 speed Shimano gearing, means you can benefit from graduating the power to suit any given gradient of terrain. The brushless 36v - 250 watt motor is mounted within the rear wheel. Within one cadence of the pedals the motor kicks in and will remain so, up to 15.5mph (UK Restricted Law). Just by applying the brakes or by ceasing the pedal power, the motor cuts out, allowing you full control of this nimble folder.
Attention to detail is what is on the cards for the City Speed, everything from the folding levers to the wheel set with double walled rims and stainless steel 14g spokes have been carefully chosen to be strong and long lasting, but also light. This is reflected on the scales as it weighs in at an impressive 20kg (including battery).
As mentioned earlier, gear componentry is looked after with Shimano, (TZ40 derailer and TX30-6R gear lever) along with a KMC branded chain.
20in Double Walled Alloy Henli rims are fitted with Duro Urban 20 x 1.75 tyres which are stopped with Winzip V-Style brakes.
Fully featured, an industry standard 36v 10Ah/13Ah range package, practical and at a great price. The Byocycle City Speed is a worthy consideration.
- Motor: 250W 36V Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Frame: 17in Aluminium cross bar
- Forks: Rigid Steel
- Gears: 6
- Brakes: V-style
- Wheels: 20" x 1.75 Duro Urban
- Battery: 36V 10Ah - 25-35 Miles / 13Ah - 45-50 Miles*
* This will vary depending on weight of user, terrain and mode of pedal assistance used
- Unfolded - Height 41" Length 58" Depth (Handlebars) 25"
- Folded - Height 30" Length 33" Depth 17"
- City Speed Specification Frame - 17" Aluminium cross bar
- Wheel - 20"
- Colour - Black
- Gears - 6 Speed shimano
- Battery - 10Ah 36V / 13Ah 36V
- Display - LED display with 3 levels of assistance
- Motor - 250W 36V Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Motor Charging Time - 4-5 Hours
- Range - 10Ah - 25-35 Miles / 13Ah - 45-50 Miles
- Working Style - Pedelec (15.5mph)
- Frame - 17in Aluminium cross bar
- Fork - Rigid Steel
- Mud Guards - JW Short plastic Mudguard
- Wheel Set - Henli 20 Double Wall, steel spokes
- Tyre - Duro Urban 20 x 1.75
- Handle Bar - ByoCycles 600mm riser bar
- Stem - Promax Folding stem
- Brakes - Winzip V-style Brake
- Saddle - Hentong Rubber With Suspension Ball
- Seat Post - XW 27.2 x 300mm Steel
- Chain - KMC Z51
- Gear Lever - Shimano TX30-6R
- Derailleur - Shimano TZ40
- Chainset - Lasco 52t x 152mm Aluminium
- Pedal - BT Folding, steel/plastic
- Stand - Qishun Steel Nuts & Bolts - 214 Stainless Steel
- Motor - Mxus 250W 36V Brushless Geared
- Motor, Rear - Wheel
- Controller - Lishui 36V 15A
- Battery - Yoku/Samsung 10Ah/13Ah
- Charger - Sans AC 100V-240V
- Display - Kingmeter 790
- Brake Levers - Wuxing Aluminium inc motor cut out
- Weight - 20kg
|Brake Type||V Type|
|Charge Time||4 - 6|
|Drive Type||Rear Hub|
|Gender||Men & Unisex|