50cc Dirt Ninja Mini Off-Road Petrol Quad Bike - Green
Item No : DN-GREEN
About This Product
These are light weight and nimble handling make them easier and safer to ride. The power can be restricted to provide the appropriate amount of power for the riders ability plus there is a safety tether that can be operated by the parent for extra security.
This Mini Moto Quad has been designed with safety in mind and conforms to current EU and CE standards. The safety features include a throttle restrictor to slow the quad down to walking pace if required, allowing the rider’s confidence to grow.
Then as the riders proficiency improves simply open up the throttle settings and the machine will allow more performance. There is also a Safety Tether which can either be used on a long lead to enable you to stop the Quad should the rider loose control or attached to the rider’s wrist to bring the Quad to a safe halt should the rider become unseated.
Why you should buy the Mini Quad Bike?
What better way to introduce you child to the thrills of riding a Real Bike in the security of safely controlled environment, you can keep control while it’s needed and then release control gradually once you child has mastered the skills.
- Thumb throttle (to protect the riders wrist) just like large Quads
- Front and rear disk brakes
- Safety Tether
- Can be restricted to walking pace
- Stronger Frame
- Durable New Style plastics
- Full rev ‘n’ go
- Transmission: Chain drive
- Starting System: PULL start
- Start Ignition: CDI
- Cooling system:Air Cooled
- Light and small enough to fit in a car
- 49cc 2-stroke air cooled engine
- 2.5kw at 8700rpm
- Rear Disk Brake
- Net weight 29kg
- Carrying capacity 95kg (15 Stone)
- Dimensions: 1000mm length, 590mm width, 630mm height
- Intended for over 14 years
- Designed for off road use only – not to be used on a public highway
Required to use
- This model is fully factory built and Ready To Run.
- Some minor assembly may be required to refit some small items that may have been removed to enable the bike to fit in the packaging the footrests or items that have been packaged separately to avoid damage such as screens.
- All that’s needed is unleaded petrol and 2 stroke oil.
Health and Safety has determined that this type of product is intended for use by 14 years and above.
Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad Bikes.
All motorbike’s and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please wear appropriate safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner.
The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and ability to use and maintain. You should not purchase these products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products.
None of the bikes we provide are ‘road legal’ and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty. Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
- Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
- Clutches or springs
- Brake Cables, Disks and Callipers
- Exhaust Pipes
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.
Be the first to review this product.Write a review