Product informationThis is the newest kids petrol powered quad bike to hit the market. The quad has been given a sporty new look with a new all in one strong shell finished in black and green to match the frame. It also features a cool new twin exhaust system and upgraded bigger 6 inch diameter wheels with matching green rims.
The small 49cc engine with automatic gearbox pushes the quad to speeds of up to 25mph so adult supervision is advised. The engine is 2 stroke meaning it runs on a mix of normal unleaded petrol with 2 stroke oil which is available at all petrol stations. A mixer is included to ensure the petrol to oil mixture is correct. Recommended for ages 4+. Maximum height 5ft. Maximum weight 90kg.
Due to the size of this item it comes with a parts warranty only as standard. Only parts can be returned, not the full model. See our terms for full info. You can choose to upgrade to return to base warranty if you wish but you are expected to prepare the bike for return to us. (see options).
- Thumb Throttle and Throttle Speed Adjustment
- Very simple throttle system, just push lever to go.
- Throttle adjustment screw, acts as a throttle stop, this can be adjusted to limit the speed
- Manufacturer:Zipper Scooters
- Engine / Motor Size:50cc
- Fuel Type:Petrol Mixed With 2-stroke Oil 25:1 (mixer included)
- Max. Speed:22 - 25 MP/H
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):3.4HP / 11,000RPM
- Front Brakes: Vented Disc Brakes
- Rear Brakes:Vented Disc Brakes
- Front Suspension:Dual Coil Over Shocks
- Rear Suspension:Central Coil Over Shock
- Front Tyres:Upgraded 6" Diameter Pneumatic Racing Tyres
- Rear Tyres:Upgraded 6" Diameter Pneumatic Racing Tyres
- Starting System:Hand Pull start
- Electric start Ignition:No
- Transmission:Automatic Gearbox Chain Drive
- Wheel Base:70cm
- Seat Height:40cm
- Ground Clearance:13cm
- Net Weight:40 Kgs
- Engine Type:49cc Single Cylinder Air Cooled 2 Stroke
- Drive Train:Chain driven rear wheel
- Recommended Age:Ages 6+. Maximum height 5ft. Maximum weight 55kg.
- Licence Requirements:Not suitable for use on Public Highway.
- Packing Info:Minor Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.