The Dynam Pitts Model 12 rc plane is combination of modern technology and beautiful classical design. The model looks realistic and is a fully capable aerobatics RC plane. Thanks to its lightweight, sturdy construction (EPO foam), precision electronics and powerful KV650 brushless outrunner motor it is able to perform a wide range of 3D aerobatics maneuvers. The model is almost fully factory pre-assembled and painted to a high standard.
The Pitts remote control plane is a perfect choice for all who love classic looks and powerful technology.
The Pitts radio controlled plane is 80% factory assembled with fitted servos, motor and realistic paint finish. The Pitts' power comes from KV650 brushless outrunner motor connected via a 50A ESC to a 14.8V 2200mAh 25C Lipo battery. The model is RTF (Ready to fly), so all you need is included in the box, but requires some assembly.
The radio equipment supplied with the plane is Dynam 4ch 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver, allowing many operators to fly at the same time as well as improved range.
- Durable and lightweight
- 3D and Precision aerobatics designed
- Equipped with a BM3720A-KV650 brushless outrunner Motor
- Included Dynam 4 Channel 2.4GHz radio system
- 14.8V 2200mAh 25C Li-Po battery and charger included
- Wingspan: 1067mm(42in)
- Overall Length: 1130mm(44.5in)
- Wing Loading: 43g/d?
- Servo: 9gx2pcs,17gx2pcs
- Battery: 14.8V 2200mAh 25C
- Speed Controller: 50A
- Motor: BM3720A-KV650
- Flying Weight: 1300g(45.9oz)
Required To Use
- 8x AA batteries
- This model requires some assembly