FreeX First Person View GPS RC Drone Quadcopter With Aluminium Case
This is the new FPV (First Person View) version of the FreeX GPS professional quadcopter and it is very impressive indeed. The FreeX is packed with the latest RC drone technology and this FPV version takes things to another level. Not only does the 95mm LCD monitor built into the transmitter display a live stream from a camera mounted in the drone, but it also displays full flight telemetry! The package includes the 2-axis remotely controllable electric camera gimbal, higher capacity 5400mAh battery and aluminium carry case.
DETAILSThe FPV FreeX comes in a stunning aluminium box with an extendable pull handle for easy transport. On unpacking you'll find all of the components come in their own protective compartment. These include a SkyRC E4 balance charger, USB cable for the firmware updates, propellers, various tools and a high capacity 11.1v 5400Mah LiPo battery for a longer flight time even with the extra weight of the gimbal and camera. The gimbal is already pre-attached to the quadcopter so all we needed to do was insert our camera, attach the propellers, insert the battery, do the compass collaboration and we were ready to go!
The gimbal is a 2 Axis full CNC brushless gimbal. It supports most small cameras including the GoPro 3 upwards (please note that the camera is not included with the quadcopter).
Now to the next most important component - the awesome FPV transmitter with full telemetry on-screen display, built-in 5.8Ghz video receiver, and a 95mm LCD monitor!
With the transmitter you are able to control the gimbal with the circular pad enabling you to take photos and videos from better angles. Other features include headless mode capabilities, being able to support a memory card of up to 32GB so that you can store the video footage and the ability to take videos and take photographs at a flick of a switch.
On the awesome OSD LCD display screen, it tells you an abundance of information including; flight time, distance flown, speed, current height, direction and longitude and latitude!
The FPV version of the FreeX also has all the features found on the standard version such as fully automatic flight including position hold, altitude hold and compass mode. For full information click here to see the standard version.
Included In The Box:
- FreeX Quadcopter
- FreeX FPV transmitter (with LCD Display) and Receiver
- 5.8G Video Tx and Rx (with Antennas)
- Onetouch 4 Flight control board
- FREE-X GPS module
- 2 Axis full CNC Brushless Gimbal (Supporting GoPro, SJ4000 and Xiaomi Camera )
- 11.1V 5400mAh LiPo battery
- E4 Charger
- Aluminum case
SKU KMCFX-05 Manufacturer Skyartec Build RTF Radio Equipment 2.4 GHz Motor / Engine Brushless Blades Single Blade Channels 6 Ch Specifications
- Width & Length: 280mm
- Height: 210mm
- Diagonal base: 396mm
- Propeller Size: Standard 9 inch (Supports up to 10 inch Propeller)
- Flight Time: About 15 minutes with standard 11.1v 5400mAh Battery
- Weight: 1340g (Including the battery, gimbal and camera)
- Max Rudder Angle Speed: 150 °/s
- Max Angle of Inclination: 45°
- Max Lifting Speed: 3.5m/s
- Max Flight Speed: =30km/h
- Motor: 2212-1050KV Brushless Motor
- ESC: 15AX Brushless ESC
- Receiver: Free X Receiver
- Transmitter: FreeX FPV transmitter with LCD display
- Battery: 11.1V 5400mAh lithium polymer
- Fight Control Board: FreeX Onetouch 4 and UAV Grade FREE-X GPS module
- Input Voltage: 100-240V
- Output Current: 1A / 2A / 3A
- Compatibility : 7.4V / 11.1V / 14.8V
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Output Power: < 100mW
- Current Consumption: < 230mA (100mWh)
- Output Pulse: 1000-2000mS (SUB TRIM is 1500)
- Control Distance (Outdoor/no stop): 1km
5.8G Video Tx and Rx
- Transmission Frequency: 5.8G
- Output Power: 600mW
- Receiver: 32CH
- Control Distance (Outdoor/no stop): 2km
LDC Display Specifications
- Resolution: 480H
- Back Light: LED 5pcs
- Width: 95mm
- Viewing Angles (Up/Down/Left/Right): 50/65/60/60
- Luminescence: <300LUX
- Operating Temperature: -20 deg. to +70 deg.
- 2 Axis CNC brushless gimbal can be controlled from the transmitter
- FPV transmitter with large built in LCD monitor showing live feed
- On screen flight telemetry showing speed, altitude etc
- Large 5400mAh capacity battery
- Stylish aluminium carry case included for safe and easy transport.
- Ready to fly right out of the box after a simple compass calibration.
- Onetouch 4 Aircraft Control Board
- Two flight modes, GPS position hold and attitude / altitude hold
- Carefree headless flight mode
- GPS Auto-return function (with the world’s first full-time all channel active control during RTH)
- Pilots can choose from two modes upon lost control signal - return to home or hover at last position.
- Low voltage protection
- Safety Protocol Algorithm
- High intensity LED lights to aid orientation during flight
- Strong fuselage structure
- Optional full CNC aluminum alloy brushless gimbal
Required To Use 8 x AA Batteries for the radio transmitter
GoPro or similar video camera.
RC Toy World can post this "FreeX First Person View GPS RC Drone Quadcopter With Aluminium Case" to any address within the UK.
Postage is based on the weight of the product(s) you are buying.
Simply, use our checkout to get a quote for the delivery address you enter.
Restriction on LIPO Batteries: The only restriction on postage is that we cannot send LIPO batteries or models contained them internationally in the EU. Please check with us before you purchase as we can remove batteries from products if you plan to buy your LiPo battery in your own country.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!