Important Information - Please read before using your purchase
- You must follow these instructions before first use. Failure to do so will invalidate any warranty claims.
- We are unable to accept returns for items that have been damaged by incorrect use, assembly or from customers who are unable to adjust their models or who have not fully checked their models before use.
- For RC kits "unused" means that internal packaging has not been opened, parts removed and that the kit has NOT been partly or fully assembled.
- FOR RC KITS, CHECK ALL PARTS ARE INCLUDED AND UNDAMAGED BEFORE ASSEMBLY. RETURNING A HALF BUILD/GLUED PLANE IS FAR MORE DIFFICULT.
- If the product has been used, as defined by the above definition, it can only be returned if parts are missing or faulty on receipt of the product. Any faults that occur as a result of incorrect assembly of the product or through use cannot be claimed under this return policy.
- If parts are missing we recommend contacting us before returning the product as we can often send you any missing parts to resolve the problem.
- Always charge batteries on heat proof surfaces.
- Always remove the battery from the model before charging.
- Visually inspect the LiPo battery before each use or charge. If you observe any damage to the pack or the connecting wires, DO NOT charge or use the battery.
- When putting batteries on charge or taking them off charge always keep the battery at arm’s length. Never let children handle batteries.
- Never charge the battery higher than a 1C charge rate. (1C is 1 times the capacity of the battery. For example, a 3200mAh battery should be charged at 3.2 amps, an 800mAh battery should be charged at 0.8 amps.)
- Make yourself familiar with handling and charging LiPo batteries. Incorrect use of charging will damage the battery and render it unusable and potentially dangerous to use.
- MUST READ: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209187
- If you do not follow these use/charging instructions then we cannot accept any claims regarding a faulty battery due to manufacturing defects.
- Any claims of manufacturing defects to any battery provided with our products must be registered with us within 30 days of purchase of the product contained the battery.
Other Important Product Information
- Please check your product BEFORE USE. You should carry out checks and tests before using e.g. test all radio equipment including a range test. Your manual will include information on what procedures to follow. If you require details on how to check your model before use please ask us, do not proceed to use your model until you are clear on the pre-checks needed.
- These models are NOT TOYS. If you have no experience with the model you have purchased you will need to do some research, e.g. if you have purchased a nitro model then as well as reading all the information on our site, and in the product manual, you should do some research on how to run-in and tune your engine.
- YouTube has some very good videos for many of our models of use, setup and assembly.
- You must also check the model before any use, especially first use!! Checking tightness of screw &, nuts, alignment of gears, setup of wheels are a must. Also essential is checking of the servos, brake operation and carburettor operation.
- If you are unsure, call us on 0845 519 9081 for advice. We will offer friendly advice and help to newcomers and experienced modellers alike.
- If you have purchased a model that requires some assembly, e.g. an aeroplane that requires the wings or electrics to be glue into place, always test the radio equipment first before gluing together. Do not assemble your model until you have tested the radio equipment.
- Please check that the receiver batteries and installed and working correctly before using a model. If the radio equipment is not functioning correctly and you use the model, it will do its own thing and crash. Please test before use.
- Due to the nature of RC models and the environment they operate in, purchases may only be returned if brand new as sold, or if they have a manufacturing fault. If an item is used but develops a fault, it can be returned for repair/replacement at a cost that we will quote.
RC Toy World – www.rctoyworld.co.uk